Robert grew up in East Orange playing little league football and baseball and was a Point Guard for the Clifford J. Scott Basketball Team, the 1982 State Champions.
- Director of Personal Training at Strength and Fitness
- Strength and Fitness Club Class Instructor and Turf Performance Club Trainer
- Robert worked in the insurance industry for 10 years as a Technical Claims Specialist and two years as a Telecommunications Sales Representative with Avaya Technologies, formerly Lucent Technologies.
- Robert decided to pursue a career in the fitness industry after seeing so many people fall victim to obesity and bad health do to hectic lifestyles.
- Roberts clients include Professional and national ranked amateur Tennis Athletes, College Football and Basketballs Players, and a host of youth athletes
- Director of the Simbas Male Youth Program at Sojourner Truth Middle School, East Orange NJ
- Rutgers University, Newark
- BA in Political Science
- Varsity Basketball Team and Freshman year MVP and leading scorer
More about Robert . . .
Robert is a high energy, high output motivator. His classes are fun and engaging. Robert combines strength training and cardio to his group fitness classes. My personal training programs focus on you the client – and your unique needs. I will work with you to create the body of your dreams in record time. My programs are specifically designed to help you understand what is going on with your body. I will reveal the secrets of how you can finally…
- Sculpt your physique
- Incinerate your body fat 24/7!
- Gain valuable lean muscle mass
- Be more efficient and get results
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Access unlimited energy
- Unleash your body’s full potential
Current Camps & Clinics
Robert is also one of our Turf Performance Club coaches (sports conditioning & training) and is available for private and/or group training. He also teaches classes and boot camps in our club such as: Extreme Sculpting, Powerblast, and Beach Body Boot Camp. Check out the Strength and Fitness Club class schedule for class information.Book Lesson(s)